My husband and I have 5 children: 4 sons and a daughter. They keep us very busy and we love them to bits!
Patriot is 9. He anxiously awaits to be 10 so he can officially hunt, instead of just accompanying Papa. He loves the outdoors, hunting/shooting, telling stories, and going on adventures (real and imaginary.)
Einstein is 7. He loves animals (especially cats!), cooking, and taking things apart. He never uses things for what they were designed for.
Pickle is 5. He is enthusiastic about life! Loves to share smiles and snuggles. He's a very determined kid.
Little Mama will be 3 this month. She is very driven to be like me, which is scary! LOL She tells me she is the mama, hence her nickname. Two has been a rollercoaster ride w/ her and I'm looking forward to what the next year brings.
Jeeter is 1. A very easy baby! Delightful is what Papa calls him. He provides sunshine amidst life's storms.
1 comment:
I love the nicknames!! They are precious!!! (Especially "pickle!!")
I need to think of more creative names for my kiddos!! They're kinda plain...have to think on it!!
Your family sounds so sweet!!!
Post a Comment